Here's the latest intelligence on the tokens and markets that are contributing to and growth of the Tokenised Earth Economy and relevant to ReFi.
This weeks highlights:
- Voyager Digital files for bankruptcy - estimated to be owing somewhere between $1 billion and $10 billion to more than 100,000 creditors!
- Delphi Digital report finds there may be more pain.
- The Italian government offers subsidies to blockchain projects. $46 Million is available!
- Sequoia Capital’s new massive fund. $9 Billion in fresh new capital!
- Fed sees no reason to rush CBDC.
- FOMC meeting minutes reflected participants’ concern about rate increases having the potential for a “larger-than-anticipated” impact on economic growth.
📈Reference Markets over the past week
📊Impact Markets over the past week
📉DAO Shares over the past week
ℹ️ Remember that DAO’s with a rebase mechanism should be valued on their treasuries, and market cap increases are a more important metric than token prices, as high yields try to outpace price fluctuations.
Earth State Snippets
- Collective Intelligence. Diving into the ideas of composable local control, Kevin Owocki interviews Diya Siddarth and Raymond Zhong of Verses, and this is a conversation that challenges old paradigms!
This episode might change how you feel about institutions and a few new vocab words like subsidiarity and preconfiguration. Take the green pill anon.
- Low-Carbon Sushi. KlimaDAO and SushiSwap will enable traders to offset the carbon emissions of their exchange transactions on the Polygon network. A governance proposal outlining the partnership closed this week, with over 99% of vote support.
- Nigerian forest comes on-chain. The Worthy Association for Tackling Environmental Ruins (WATER) is an NGO that helps manage the Ekuri forest in Nigeria. Open Forest Protocol has launched this community-based forest project as a new "project operator," with 20,000 hectares that will be transparently monitored through their platform.
Present and future generations remain grateful to OFP for showing Ekuri the solution in carbon financing - Godwin Akamo.
🌍 For the Earth!
Earth State change is unstoppable, and so is the evolution of the crypto market!
Join the weekly Earth State Twitter Space every Tuesday at 15:00 UTC, where we discuss what's moving in ReFi and the Tokenised Earth Economy.
This article is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. For tax advice talk to your accountant. DYOR – Do your own research.